Forefront Architecture & Engineering – Clermont, FL 34711
We Are Growing!
Forefront is an architectural and engineering firm that brings together the talents of registered design professionals to offer exceptional services. Forefront currently has a staff of over 40 architects, structural engineers, estimators, inspectors, quality assurance experts, and administrative staff and since our founding has been growing steadily and taking on work in both the public and private sectors.
Because our firm is comprised of both architects and engineers, there is a full spectrum understanding of the building industry. Our professionals have a combined background of well over one hundred years of construction and related experience. Our depth of knowledge and experience brings together specialties in all facets of civic, educational, commercial, residential, retail, hospitality/entertainment and industrial.
We are currently hiring a full-time CAD/Revit Technician
- Technical Degree in Drafting preferred 3 years minimum experience
- Auto CAD and Revit
- Experience in Commercial, High Volume Residential, Multi-Family, Health Care, Retail and/or Community projects.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up, or 3-D Max is a plus
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare plans using CAD and Revit software
- Preparing Schematics
- Preparing Design Development Documents
- Preparing full Construction Documents including both architectural and structural.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy a competitive salary, flex time with core hours being 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, health, life, dental, vision, 401K, short term disability insurance, and up to 3 weeks of paid time off in the first year.
Job Type: Full-time
- CAD: 3 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)