Forefront Architecture & Engineering – Clermont, FL 34711
Forefront is an architectural and engineering firm that brings together the talents of registered design professionals to offer exceptional services. Forefront currently has a staff of over 40 architects, structural engineers, estimators, inspectors, quality assurance experts, and administrative staff and since our founding has been growing steadily and taking on work in both the public and private sectors.
Because our firm is comprised of both architects and engineers, there is a full spectrum understanding of the building industry. Our professionals have a combined background of well over one hundred years of construction and related experience. Our depth of knowledge and experience brings together specialties in all facets of civic, educational, commercial, residential, retail, hospitality/entertainment and industrial.
We are currently hiring a full-time Structural Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred.
- 5 years minimum experience in design.
- Auto CAD and Revit.
- Experience in Commercial, High Volume Residential, Multi-Family, Health Care, Retail and Community projects.
- Experience in various construction methods including but not limited to steel, light gauge, tilt-wall, block, aluminum, and wood construction.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare plans for new or modified systems for using CAD and Revit software.
- Preparing Construction Documents including designing structural details, layouts, and performing calculations.
PE License is a plus but not required.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy a competitive salary, flex time with core hours being 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, health, life, dental, vision, 401K, short term disability insurance, and up to 3 weeks of paid time off in the first year.
Job Type: Full-time